To copy your contacts via memory card:
1. Sync your old phone with Nokia Suite and export all your contacts to a folder. E.g. “c:\contacts” (select all contacts -> file menu -> export contacts). Contacts will be exported as separate .vcf files.
2. Now you have to merge them. Open command prompt. Type exactly: “cd c:\contacts” and hit enter. Then type: “copy *.vcf backup.dat” and hit enter. Wait for the files to merge. Close command prompt.
3. Copy “c:\contacts\backup.dat” file to the memory card and insert it to your Nokia 108 phone.
4. Restore your contacts from your Nokia 108 menu (Menu -> Contacts -> Settings -> Restore contacts). Wait a bit and enjoy
Export VCF Files
http://www.msoutlook.info/question/803 (pt mine nu merge)
- Selected all contacts in Outlook
- Forwarded them as cards to myself
- Saved all the attachments (vcards) in a folder,
- Opened a command prompt and typed the command
copy /a *.vcf c:\allcards.vcfwhich concatenates all vcards into one
http://www.sync-wiz.com/outlook-vcard-converter.aspx (NOK cu bani)
copy *.vcf backup.dat